LMA gastroenterologists provide comprehensive care for common and unusual conditions of the digestive tract. They take advantage of the complete range of modern diagnostic techniques and a full spectrum of the latest treatments, including colonoscopies, offered in the endoscopy suite that are used to diagnose digestive conditions.
Whenever possible, LMA gastroenterologists recommend conservative treatments and opt for invasive interventions only when necessary. To that end, patients are referred for interventional or surgical procedures as needed.
LMA gastroenterologists diagnose and treat common gastrointestinal issues such as chronic constipation, diarrhea or indigestion, dysphagia (swallowing problems), excessive gas, gastritis, esophageal achalasia and gastroparesis, hernias, peritonitis, and many other digestion-related conditions.
Our board-certified specialists have extensive training and experience in the following areas:
- Cancer prevention, screening and testing
- Capsule endoscopy
- Food-related sensitivities or allergies
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Hiatal hernias
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver, pancreas and gallbladder conditions