The surgeons and staff of LMA Surgical Specialists treat patients with a variety of colorectal disorders, including benign anorectal disease, diverticular disease, and colorectal cancer. Our surgeons have completed training in general surgery as well as advanced training in the treatment of colorectal disease.
Our multidisciplinary approach enables us to work as a team, providing patients with the expert care needed at this crucial time. We use a highly personalized treatment selection process and a multidisciplinary approach using state-of-the-art procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of colorectal disorders. We continue to use minimally invasive procedures that result in decreased bleeding and faster recovery times.
Our primary focus is the diagnosis and treatment of conditions in the anus, rectum and large bowel (colon), including:
- Cancer screening and testing (including colonoscopy for colorectal cancer screening)
- Colon cancer
- Diverticular disease
- Fecal incontinence and prolapse
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Anal and rectal cancer